Three-Phase High Voltage AC Motors
Three-phase high voltage AC induction motors for general industrial application. This range of motors is ideal for the application and operation of pumps, boilers, conveyors, fans, mills, compressors, all the equipment located indoor and outdoor in heavy industry. They are perfect to be installed in industries such as sugar mills, mines, cement plants, steel mills, power plants, industrial plants.
Features & Benefits
- Totally Enclosed Air to Air Cooled enclosure design.
- Squirrel cage rotor configuration.
- High voltage.
- IEC frame sizes.
- Class F insulation system.
- Operating duty S1.
- IP54 as standard.
- Horizontal, foot mounted.
- Oversized conduit box.
- Lubricating bearings.
- Welded steel frame.
- Carbon steel shaft.
- General Application
- Packaging Equipment
- Output: 200 - 2000 kW
- Frame size: IEC 400, 450, 560
- Number of Poles: 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12
- Speeds: 500, 600, 750, 1000 and 1500 RPM
- Voltages: 3000, 6000, 10000 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
Download catalogue (PDF)