Electric Pulling Winch
1LSHV-01 electric auxiliary winch are designed specifically for mining operations. Developed in real working mines and refined by miners who’ve had gloves on the throttle, these winch are purpose built to thrive in harsh environments. With a compact size and reliable operation this unit is a rock solid choice for all of your lifting and pulling jobs throughout the mine.
Features & Benefits
- Smooth core drum.
- Enclosed design.
- Manual friction and brake controls.
- Lock safety brake.
- Disengaging clutch.
- Suitable for hazardous explosion proof environments.
- Used for flat or sloped track (up to 20°).
- High efficiency direct-drive design.
- Flange mounted 3 phase 50 Hz TEFC motor on 230/400 VAC.
- Long and trusted experience in mining segment.
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Underground Construction
- Industrial Applications
- Materials Handling
- Line Pull: 1.4 t (3080 lbs)
- Line Speed: 0.7 m/s (137 fpm)
- Full Drum Capacity: 300 m (980 ft)
- Wire Rope Diameter: 12 mm (0.5")
- Motor: 11 kW (15 hp)
- Gearing: Helical
- Brakes: Automatic; Manual
- Weight (no cable): 700 kg (1540 lbs)
Download catalogue (PDF)