Electric Scraper Winches
A robust range of scraper winches manufactured to withstand rugged mining conditions. They use double or triple drums and an electric motor in an in-line arrangement. They are purposely designed and built to operate at larger slip angles, due to the variable loading that they experience during the cleaning/ore scraping process.
Features & Benefits
- Double or triple smooth core drums.
- Enclosed design.
- Manual controls.
- Disengaging clutch.
- Suitable for hazardous explosion proof environments.
- Used for flat or sloped track.
- High efficiency direct-drive design.
- Flange mounted 3 phase 50 Hz TEFC motor on 230/400 VAC.
- Long and trusted experience in mining segment.
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Underground Construction
- Industrial Applications
- Materials Handling
- Line Pull to 8 t (17600 lbs)
- Line Speed to 1.5 m/s (295 fpm)
- Full Drum Capacity to 125 m (410 ft)
- Wire Rope Diameter to 23 mm (0.9")
- Motor to 110 kW (147 hp)
- Weight (no cable) to 5420 kg (11950 lbs)
- Gearing: Planetary gear box
- Brake: Manual
Download catalogue (PDF)