Rocker Dump Muck Cars
VO is rail mounted rocker dump muck cars for transportation of coal, ore, rocks in mining industry. Muck cars widely used in underground mining operations, tunnelling and related unloading systems, where extraction requires high volumes at low cost.
Features & Benefits
- High reliability.
- Bucket design.
- Fully welded construction.
- Automatic car coupler.
- Turnover discharge dumping style.
- 600 - 900 mm (24 - 36") track gauge available.
- Long and trusted experience in mining segment.
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Underground Construction
- Industrial Applications
- Capacity to 0.8 m3 (28 cf)
- Load Limit to 2.4 t (5290 lbs)
- Overall Length to 1875 mm (74")
- Overall Width to 1125 mm (44")
- Overall Height to 1270 mm (50")
- Height, Top of Rail to Coupler: 320 mm (12.6")
- Net Weight to 700 kg (1540 lbs)
Download catalogue (PDF)