Magnetic Drive Chemical Process Pumps
Centrifugal, in-line use, sealed, sealless magnetically coupled, chemical process pumps for many chemical, petrochemical, oil, gas, metallurgy, food and pharmacy needs. This design eliminates the chance of leakages, and a mag drive pump is therefore ideal for applications where leaked fluid provides a hazard to the workforce or surrounding environment. Consequently, popular applications of the magnetically coupled centrifugal pump includes corrosive, toxic, noxious and carcinogenic liquids, hydrocarbons, pyrophorics, heat transfer oils, refrigerants and cryogenics, radioactive liquids.
Features & Benefits
- Metallic magnetic drive.
- Complete impermeability process, zero emissions.
- Sterility and purity of pumped product.
- Safety of personnel and environment.
- Explosion protection IExdsIIBT4Х or IExdsIIСT4Х.
- lack of noise and vibration.
- The sealless monoblock design.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Single stage, single suction.
- High corrosion resistant.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- All Chromium Steel
- All Stainless Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Process Water
- Chemical & Petrochemical Processing
- Specialty Chemicals
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Refinery Technology
- Oil & Gas Processing
- Cooling & Freezin
- General Industries
- Power Generation
- Reactor Feed
- Metallurgical & Steel
- Flows to 200 m3/h (880 gpm)
- Heads to 200 m (650 ft)
- Temperatures to 360°C (680°F)
- Viscosity to 40 cSt (210 SSU)
- Pressures to 711 psi (49 bar)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 75 kW (100 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)