Close-Coupled End Suction Pumps
Centrifugal, close-coupled, end-suction, general purpose pumps with heavy wall castings suitable for many commercial, industrial and municipal needs. Applications include condenser, chilled, and hot water systems in HVAC, process secondary pumping, and municipal drinking water.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- Couplings and baseplates are not necessary reducing capitol costs.
- The monoblock design facilitates excellent circulation performance and space saving.
- Volute casing design has end suction with top discharge.
- Enclosed impeller.
- Long and trusted experience in all industrial segments.
- Choice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted and driver flexibly coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- General Water Supply
- Booster Service
- Municipal Waterworks
- Industrial Waterworks
- Water Pipelines
- Fire Suppression
- District Cooling
- Cooling Systems
- Power Generation
- Flows to 240 m3/h (1050 gpm)
- Heads to 80 m (262 ft)
- Temperatures to 105°C (221°F)
- Viscosity to 36 cSt (180 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 45 kW (60 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)