Multi-Stage Ring Section Pumps
Centrifugal, single-casing radially split between bearing pumps is designed in a modular way based on different ranges of pressures for use in a wide range of applications, primarily for pumping clean or slightly polluted liquids. These pumps are also known as side channel pumps, or liquid ring pumps.
Features & Benefits
- Mid- to high-pressure.
- Modular hydraulics for high efficiency in a wide range of operating conditions.
- Fast and easy impeller mounting.
- Simple construction to minimize dimensions and reduce investment and maintenance costs.
- Centerline mounted with large branch sizes for optimized inlet flow, low noise level and higher allowable forces and moments.
- High-quality investment cast impellers and diffusers for improved efficiency.
- Double suction first-stage impeller available for selected pump sizes.
- Vertical design available.
- Long and trusted experience in all industrial segments.
- Single or double packing or mechanical seal.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Chromium Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Water Circulation
- Process Water
- Power Plants
- Combined Heating & Power Stations
- High Pressure Applications
- General Industry
- Washing Systems
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Chilled & Hot Water Systems
- Flows to 300 m3/h (1320 gpm)
- Heads to 600 m (1960 ft)
- Temperatures to 105°C (221°F)
- Viscosity to 20 cSt (100 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 800 kW (1073 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)