Multi-Stage Barrel Pumps
Centrifugal, radial split-case, between bearing, multi-stage barrel pumps is a high temperature, high pressure low specific gravity pump for critical services. It has wide hydraulic range and performance of a ring section pump, but demand the design and maintenance attributes of a barrel pump. Specifically designed for boiler feed applications in thermal power stations.
Features & Benefits
- Multistage, tandem impeller design.
- Single and double casing.
- Centerline mounted.
- Diffuser casing.
- Thrust compensation by balance drum or opposite impeller groups.
- Top-Top nozzle arrangement.
- High-strength rigid bearing housings.
- Flanged connections.
- Enclosed impellers, single suction.
- Choice of wide range mechanical seals.
- Available in drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Boiler Feed Booster
- Boiler Circulation
- Chilled & Hot Water Systems
- Combined Heating & Power Stations
- Power Generation
- High Pressure Applications
- Flows to 600 m3/h (2600 gpm)
- Heads to 3200 m (10500 ft)
- Temperatures to 165°C (329°F)
- Solids to 0.1 mm (0.004")
- Power to 8000 kW (10700 hp)
- Speeds to 6,300 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)