Split Case Double Suction High Temperature Pump
Centrifugal, axial split-case, between bearing, double suction, heavy-duty temperature process pumps for universal applications. These pumps are one-stage or two-stage design.
Features & Benefits
- High temperature process design with cooling system.
- Thrust compensation by double suction impeller.
- Single or two stage.
- Horizontally split casing, single volute.
- Radial and thrust bearings are available with oil or grease lubrication.
- Flanged connections.
- Enclosed impellers, double suction provides hydraulic balance eliminating axial thrust.
- Easily replaceable wear rings renew running clearances and protect against impeller, casing wear.
- Choice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Chromium Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- General Water Supply
- Water Circulation
- Boiler Feed Booster
- Chilled & Hot Water Systems
- Condensate Extraction
- Municipal Waterworks
- Industrial Waterworks
- Water Pipelines
- Combined Heating & Power Stations
- Power Generation
- Flows to 5000 m3/h (22000 gpm)
- Heads to 180 m (590 ft)
- Temperatures to 180°C (356°F)
- Viscosity to 60 cSt (320 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 3150 kW (4224 hp)
- Speeds to 3,000 rpm
View the embedded image gallery online at:
Download catalogue (PDF)