Split Case Double Suction Pumps
Centrifugal, axial split-case, between bearing, double suction, general purpose pumps meet a wide variety of service needs. The horizontal and vertically mounted single stage pumps provide large capacity general service pumping. Rugged and reliable, they combine mechanical simplicity with sophisticated hydraulic design.
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency design.
- Single stage.
- Horizontally split casing, single volute.
- Flanged connections.
- Enclosed impellers, double suction provides hydraulic balance eliminating axial thrust.
- Easily replaceable wear rings renew running clearances and protect against impeller, casing wear.
- Long and trusted experience in all industrial segments.
- Choice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Cast Iron Fitted
- Carbon Steel
- Chrome-Nickel Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- General Water Supply
- Booster Service
- Municipal Waterworks
- Industrial Waterworks
- Water Pipelines
- Fire Suppression
- District Cooling
- Cooling Systems
- Power Generation
- Flows to 6300 m3/h (27700 gpm)
- Heads to 125 m (410 ft)
- Temperatures to 95°C (203°F)
- Viscosity to 30 cSt (160 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 1600 kW (2145 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)