Agricultural Water Pumping Systems
Heavy duty water pumping systems with combustion engine for remove water, soft material and slurries from agricultural, industrial, municipal, and government lagoons, ponds, lakes, canals, and flooded and flood threatened areas. The best pump solutions for farmers and ranchers.
Features & Benefits
- Axial split-case, between bearing centrifugal pump.
- Local control panel.
- Diesel power unit.
- High resistance to alkalis, organic chemicals, oils, septic effluents and domestic or industrial waste.
- Open mounted on trailer, skid or solid steel base frame.
- Simple and easy to maintain.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Irrigate crops (flood and row irrigate).
- Dewater crops.
- Dairy and hog waste management.
- Mix & pump the waste for field land application or injection.
- Tail-water reuse.
- Dredging water intakes for irrigation and aquaculture.
- Harvest peat bogs.
- Clean ponds or lagoons of sludge, sediment, biosolids and residuals.
- Aquatic weed control.
- High-volume water transfers from canals, ditches, and rivers.
- Flows to 1300 m3/h (5720 gpm)
- Heads to 125 m (410 ft)
- Temperatures to 85°C (185°F)
- Viscosity to 30 cSt (160 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 375 kW (500 hp)
- Speeds to 2,100 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)