Centrifugal Fire Fighting Pumping Units
Fire fighting pump systems with combustion engine for stationary use in municipal, industrial or residential buildings. Applicable for water supply for fire service and emergency water supply. By using these efficient and reliable fire fighting systems, we can achieve great success in suppression and extinguishing fire.
Features & Benefits
- Two or three centrifugal pumps.
- Remote, manual or automatic control.
- Local control panel.
- Diesel power unit.
- Reliable start-up and fast ramp-up to full pump power output.
- Piping, valves, hoses, sensors, pressure gauges is included.
- Open mounted on solid steel base frame.
- Simple and easy to maintain.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Flows to 6000 m3/h (26400 gpm)
- Pressure to 6 MPa (870 psi)
- Power to 1600 kW (2145 hp)
- Speeds to 750 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)