External Gear Pumps
High-efficiency external gear-type fixed displacement pumps for mineral oil-based hydraulic fluids. Pumps are extremely simple and reliable, with few moving parts, designed to meet the rigors of industrial use.
The external gear pump consists essentially of a pair of gears supported in bearing bushings and the case with a front and a rear cover. The drive shaft protrudes from the front cover where it is sealed by the shaft seal ring. The bearing forces are absorbed by special bearing bushings with sufficient elasticity to produce surface contact instead of line contact. They also ensure excellent resistance to galling – especially at low speed.
Features & Benefits
- External gear design.
- Fixed displacement.
- Spline shaft.
- Wide range of configurations.
- Slide bearings for heavy duty applications.
- Tandem and multi-pump configurations.
- Flange mounting or through-bolting with spigot.
- Flange ports.
- Any installation position.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Considerably longer life due to reinforced shaft and housing.
- Cast Iron
- Agriculture Machinery
- Construction Equipment
- Forestry Equipment
- Material Handling
- Turf Equipment
- Vocational & Municipal Equipment
- Truck, Bus, & Recreational Vehicles
- Oil & Gas
- Military Applications
- Displacement to 250 cm3 (15 in3)
- Pressure to 25 MPa (3620 psi)
- Flows to 173 l/m (45 gpm)
- Temperatures to 80°C (176°F)
- Viscosity to 70 cSt (325 SSU)
- Power to 66 kW (88 hp)
- Speeds to 3600 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)