Mineral Oil Radial Piston Pumps
Fixed displacement eccentric radial piston pumps for mineral oil. These pumps have a tight through-flow range and short control time. Pumps are designed to meet requirements of the machine tools, presses and other stationary hydraulic equipment.
Features & Benefits
- High pressure applications.
- Fixed displacement.
- Eccentric piston shaft.
- Flange mounting.
- Flange ports.
- Horizontal installation position.
- Simple construction for long, dependable service.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and driver coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Stationary Hydraulic Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Injection Machines
- Machines Tools
- Displacement to 25 cm3 (1.5 in3)
- Pressure to 40 MPa (5800 psi)
- Flows to 34 l/m (9 gpm)
- Temperatures to 50°C (122°F)
- Viscosity to 213 cSt (1000 SSU)
- Power to 21 kW (28 hp)
- Speeds to 1500 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)