Radial Piston Pumps
Fixed displacement radial piston pumps for mineral oil. They are ideal for heavy/severe duty industrial applications. Pumps are designed to meet requirements of the machine tools, presses and other stationary hydraulic equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Single, double and triple flow.
- Fixed displacement.
- Eccentric piston shaft.
- Flange mounting.
- Flange ports.
- Horizontal installation position.
- Simple construction for long, dependable service.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and driver coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Stationary Hydraulic Equipment
- General Industrial
- Primary Metal Refining/Process
- Injection Machines
- Machines Tools
- Displacement to 1250 cm3 (76 in3)
- Pressure to 40 MPa (5800 psi)
- Flows to 1110 l/m (293 gpm)
- Temperatures to 70°C (158°F)
- Viscosity to 500 cSt (2400 SSU)
- Power to 667 kW (894 hp)
- Speeds to 1000 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)