Fixed displacement vane pumps for mineral oil. The high pressure design reduces installation costs and provides extended life at reduced pressure. These vane pumps have been specially designed for high/low circuits. They are optimized for industrial applications.
Features & Benefits
- Single and double flow.
- Fixed displacement.
- Low operating noise and flow pulsation.
- Flange mounting or through-bolting with spigot.
- Flange ports.
- Suitable for wide viscosity ranges.
- High performance and long life design.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Cast Iron
- Stationary Hydraulic Equipment
- Industrial Equipment
- Machines Tools
- Displacement to 224 cm3 (13.5 in3)
- Pressure to 16 MPa (2320 psi)
- Flows to 110 l/m (29 gpm)
- Temperatures to 55°C (131°F)
- Viscosity to 400 cSt (1900 SSU)
- Power to 38 kW (51 hp)
- Speeds to 1500 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)