End Suction Oil & Gas Process Pumps
Centrifugal, overhung, centreline-mounted, end-suction, oil and gas process pumps. These pumps combine design and simple construction for high reliability when operating at high temperatures and pressures. Pumps are designed and manufactured for a number of applications including LNG, fuel transfer, oil transfer and export duties. The pumps are typically found in the oil & gas production and refinery industries.
Features & Benefits
- Horizontal and vertical designs.
- High temperature resistant.
- Single or double stage.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Radially split casing with flanged connections horizontal end suction and top discharge on the center line.
- Single or double suction, enclosed impeller.
- Double packing or mechanical seal.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Chrome Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Petrochemical Processing
- Oil Process
- Oil Fields & Terminals
- Crude Oil & Oil Product Pipelines
- Oil-Extraction Technology, On/Off Shore
- Refinery Technology
- Heavy Oil
- Oil Sands & Shale
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Flows to 560 m3/h (2460 gpm)
- Heads to 370 m (1210 ft)
- Temperatures to 400°C (752°F)
- Viscosity to 1 cSt (31 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 800 kW (1073 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)