Overhung Petrochemical Process Pumps
Centrifugal, overhung, end-suction, petrochemical process pumps with heavy wall castings suitable for many petrochemical, oil, gas, mining, metallurgy needs. Pumps are used for demanding industrial applications to ensure process reliability, high efficiency and low operating costs.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Radially split casing with flanged connections horizontal end suction and top discharge on the center line.
- Single suction, enclosed impeller.
- Single or double packing or mechanical seal.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Petrochemical Processing
- Oil Process
- Oil Fields & Terminals
- Crude Oil & Oil Product Pipelines
- Oil-Extraction Technology, On/Off Shore
- Refinery Technology
- Heavy Oil
- Oil Sands & Shale
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Flows to 120 m3/h (520 gpm)
- Heads to 125 m (410 ft)
- Temperatures to 200°C (392°F)
- Viscosity to 1 cSt (31 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 75 kW (100 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)