Overhung Self Priming Fuel Transfer Pumps
Centrifugal, overhung, end-suction, self-priming pumps are ideal for transfer jet fuel, diesel fuel, kerosene, gasoline and other petroleum derivatives.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage, single suction.
- Enclosed impeller.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Truck PTO drive mounting available.
- Single mechanical seal and auxiliary stuffing box.
- Clock-wise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Aluminum Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Gasoline Terminals
- Hydrocarbons Distribution
- Petroleum Products Dispensing Solutions
- Fuel Truck & Transport
- Flows to 108 m3/h (475 gpm)
- Heads to 86 m (282 ft)
- Self Priming to 6.8 m (22 ft)
- Temperatures to 40°C (104°F)
- Viscosity to 2 cSt (34 SSU)
- Power to 45 kW (60 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)