Self Priming Fuel Transfer Pumps
Centrifugal, multistage, self-priming pumps for transfer gasoline, kerosene and other hydrocarbons in petrochemical and industrial applications.
Features & Benefits
- Double stage, single suction.
- First stage - enclosed centrifugal impeller.
- Second stage - enclosed self-centering vortex impeller.
- Self-priming offtake chamber.
- Between bearings design.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Truck PTO drive mounting available.
- Single mechanical seal and auxiliary stuffing box.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Aluminum Alloy
- Stainless Steel
- Gasoline Terminals
- Hydrocarbons Distribution
- Petroleum Products Dispensing Solutions
- Fuel Truck & Transport
- Flows to 52 m3/h (230 gpm)
- Heads to 100 m (328 ft)
- Self Priming to 5.5 m (18 ft)
- Temperatures to 50°C (122°F)
- Viscosity to 2 cSt (34 SSU)
- Power to 22 kW (30 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)