Split-Case Heavy Duty Oil Process Pumps
Centrifugal, axial split-case, between bearing, process pumps are specially designed for the crude oil and oil products transfer. The pumps is used in heavy-duty refinery services, petrochemical plants, gas processing and offshore services.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- High efficiency design.
- Horizontally split casing, single volute.
- Enclosed impellers, double suction provides hydraulic balance eliminating axial thrust.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Flanged connections.
- Double mechanical seal.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Crude Oil & Oil Product Pipelines
- Oil Processing
- Oil Fields & Terminals
- Oil Sands & Shale
- Petroleum Refinery
- Petrochemical Processing
- Flows to 12500 m3/h (55000 gpm)
- Heads to 264 m (866 ft)
- Temperatures to 45°C (113°F)
- Viscosity to 60 cSt (320 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 2000 kW (2682 hp)
- Speeds to 1,450 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)