Split-Case Oil & Gas Process Pumps
Centrifugal, axial split-case, between bearing, process pumps are specially designed for the demanding job of distribution the many varieties of crude oil, light and heavy oil, petroleum and fossil fuels, such us gasoline, diesel fuel, orthoxylene, kerosene, ethanol fuel, jet fuel, etc.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- Horizontally split casing, single volute.
- Enclosed impellers, double suction provides hydraulic balance eliminating axial thrust.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Flanged connections.
- Single or double mechanical seal.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Petroleum Refinery
- Petrochemical Processing
- Crude Oil & Oil Product Pipelines
- Oil Fields & Terminals
- Oil Processing
- Aviation Jet Fueling
- Flows to 1250 m3/h (5500 gpm)
- Heads to 90 m (295 ft)
- Temperatures to 45°C (113°F)
- Viscosity to 60 cSt (320 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 290 kW (389 hp)
- Speeds to 1,450 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)