Split-Case Petroleum Process Pumps
Centrifugal, axial split-case, between bearing, process pumps are specially designed for the demanding job of distribution the many varieties of petroleum and fossil fuels, such us gasoline, diesel fuel, biodiesel, kerosene, ethanol fuel, jet fuel include anti crystallization liquids.
Features & Benefits
- Single stage.
- Horizontally split casing, single volute.
- Enclosed impellers, double suction provides hydraulic balance eliminating axial thrust.
- Explosion protection drive.
- Flanged connections.
- Single or double packing or mechanical seal.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise rotation.
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Petroleum Refinery
- Petrochemical Processing
- Hydrocarbon Pipelines & Handling
- Aviation Jet Fueling
- Flows to 160 m3/h (700 gpm)
- Heads to 112 m (367 ft)
- Temperatures to 50°C (122°F)
- Viscosity to 60 cSt (320 SSU)
- Solids to 0.2 mm (0.008")
- Power to 85 kW (114 hp)
- Speeds to 2,900 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)