End Suction Solid Handling Pumps
Centrifugal, overhung, end-suction, slurry pumps to provide superior performance for process services containing solids. Pumps are designed specifically for handling liquids with abrasive solids in suspension. Pumps can be found in a wide range of applications in the municipal, agricultural, and industrial markets.
Features & Benefits
- Adjustable wear ring clearance.
- Hardened chrome steel.
- Dynamic labyrinth bearing seals.
- Optional heavy duty bearing housing.
- Single stage.
- Fabricated/cast bearing pedestal and support.
- Enclosed impeller screwed on shaft with front and back relief vanes for solids handling.
- Flanged connections.
- Stuffing box.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Chrome Steel
- Other materials available upon request
- Process Water
- Slurry Transportation
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Materials Handling
- Metallurgical & Steel Industries
- Power Utility
- Oil Process
- Flows to 250 m3/h (1100 gpm)
- Heads to 50 m (164 ft)
- Temperatures to 55°C (131°F)
- Solids to 20 mm (0.7")
- Solids Concentration to 25%
- Power to 90 kW (120 hp)
- Speeds to 1,500 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)