Heavy Duty Lined Slurry Pumps
Centrifugal, end-suction, heavy duty process pumps for abrasive slurries offers proven hydraulic design with a heavy duty precision mechanical end. More than just a slurry pump, this unit will meet rigid vibration and technical requirements to provide years of maintenance free service. Pumps for a range of mill duties, from dirty water to the most difficult water flushed crusher services.
Features & Benefits
- Abrasion resistance.
- Large clearances preventing wear.
- Specially designed to handle slurries with high level of very abrasive solids.
- Single or double casing, single volute.
- Increase flow section.
- Single stage.
- Replaceable wear liner.
- Heavy duty construction for aggressive applications.
- Heavy duty power end.
- Large diameter enclosed impeller.
- Bearing housing hold-down bolts.
- Simplified mechanical design.
- Customizable to the specific application.
- Fabricated/cast bearing pedestal and support.
- Heavy duty precision rotating assembly for low vibration operation and long service life.
- Flanged connections.
- Choice of packing or wide range of mechanical seals.
- Clock-wise rotation (viewed from coupling end).
- Available in base-mounted and drive-coupled configurations.
- Cast Iron Rubber-Fitted
- Cast Iron Corundum-Fitted
- Ductile Iron
- Other materials available upon request
- Process Water
- Material Handling
- Primary Metals
- Metallurgical & Steel
- Mining & Minerals Processing
- Power Utility
- Wet Process Cement
- Abrasive Slurries
- Sand & Gravel
- Pulp & Paper
- Irrigation & Flood Control
- Wastewater Transport
- General Water Service
- Sewage Pumping Stations
- Flows to 4000 m3/h (17610 gpm)
- Heads to 120 m (390 ft)
- Temperatures to 70°C (158°F)
- Solids to 120 mm (5")
- Solids Concentration to 30%
- Power to 1600 kW (2145 hp)
- Speeds to 1,500 rpm
Download catalogue (PDF)