Crane Drives Parallel Gear Speed Reducers
GPSh (ГПШ) parallel shaft helical gear speed reducers provide high torque capability and proven dependability. Reducers is manufactured to provide maximum reliability in heavy duty applications and provide unmatched performance. Reducers are used in high capacity crane drives.
Features & Benefits
- Double reduction stages.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- Carbon steel shafts.
- Rugged high quality cast iron housings.
- Low speed gearing to eliminate large thrust loads.
- Oversized bearings for high overhung load ratings.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- High Capacity Crane Drives
- Overhead Cranes
- Stationary Cranes
- Ratios to 50:1
- Output Torque to 35000 Nm (309700 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 825/355/480 to 985/395/580 mm (from 32.4/14/18.9 to 38.7/15.5/22.8")
Download catalogue (PDF)