Crane Heavy Duty Gear Speed Reducers
VKU (ВКУ) vertical parallel shaft helical gear speed reducers provide high torque capability and proven dependability. Reducers is manufactured to provide maximum reliability in heavy duty overhead crane applications and provide unmatched performance. Reducers are used in high capacity crane drives.
Features & Benefits
- Triple reduction stages.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- Carbon steel shafts.
- Involute gearing.
- Heavy duty version.
- Rugged high quality carbon steel housings.
- Vertical mounting.
- Oversized bearings for high overhung load ratings.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Bulk Material Handling
- High Capacity Crane Drives
- Overhead Cranes
- Stationary Cranes
- Ratios to 140:1
- Output Torque to 27200 Nm (240700 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1000 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 840/320/475 to 1565/620/930 mm (from 33/12.6/18.7 to 61.6/24.4/36.6")
Download catalogue (PDF)