Crane Helical Gear Speed Reducers
VK (ВК) vertical parallel shaft helical gear speed reducers provide high torque capability and proven dependability. Reducers is manufactured to provide maximum reliability in overhead crane applications and provide unmatched performance. Reducers are used in high capacity crane drives.
Features & Benefits
- Triple reduction stages.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- Carbon steel shafts.
- Involute gearing.
- Rugged high quality cast iron housings.
- Vertical mounting.
- Oversized bearings for high overhung load ratings.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Bulk Material Handling
- High Capacity Crane Drives
- Overhead Cranes
- Stationary Cranes
- Ratios to 125:1
- Output Torque to 2400 Nm (21200 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1000 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 560/170/300 to 880/285/490 mm (from 22/6.7/11.8 to 34.6/11.2/19.3")
Download catalogue (PDF)