Parallel Helical Gear Speed Reducers
RM (РМ) parallel shaft helical gear speed reducers provide high torque capability and proven dependability. Reducers is manufactured to provide maximum reliability in heavy duty applications and to improve your total cost of ownership.
Features & Benefits
- Double reduction stages.
- Solid or hollow shafts available.
- Carbon steel shafts.
- Involute gearing.
- Rugged high quality cast iron housings.
- Oversized bearings for high overhung load ratings.
- Resistant to dirt and debris.
- Synthetic oil lubrication maximum for efficiency and long maintenance free operation.
- Compatible with most existing industrial machines.
- Construction Machinery
- General Industrial Machinery
- Packaging Machinery
- Bulk Material Handling
- Lifting Equipment
- Overhead cranes
- Steel production and processing
- Mineral processing
- Ratios to 50:1
- Output Torque to 18623 Nm (164800 in-lbs)
- Input Speed to 1500 RPM
- Case Sizes (length/width/height) from 540/230/312 to 1896/660/965 mm (from 21.2/9/12.2 to 74.6/26/38")
Download catalogue (PDF)