Distribution Hermetic Transformers With Nitrogen Cushion
Three-phase oil filled distribution hermetic transformers for utility, industrial, and commercial applications, are used to step down three-phase high voltage to low voltage for energy distribution. These transformers have a gas space filled with nitrogen gas above the oil. Transformers can be used for indoor or outdoor applications and can be provided with off-load and on-load tap changers.
Features & Benefits
- Pad-mounted, three-phase HV/LV.
- Oil Natural Air Natural form of cooling.
- Radiators tank.
- Hermetically-sealed with nitrogen cushion transformer.
- Oil temperature indicator, oil level indicator and pressure relief device included.
- Indoor and outdoor installation.
- Insensitive to high temperatures, influence of air oxygen and catalysts.
- Aging-resistant and non-corrosive.
- High quality, efficiency and reliability.
- Robust in design and low noise level.
- Ability to withstand high impulse and short circuit.
- Low power loss and low operation cost.
- Power Distribution
- Power Centres
- Power Substations and Networks
- Public Distribution Systems
- Commercial Buildings
- Industrial Complexes
- Capability Rating: 630, 1000, 1600 kVA
- Primary Voltage: 6 or 10 kV
- Secondary Voltage: 400/690 V
- Operating Frequency: 50 Hz
- Vector Group: Yyn0, Dyn11
Download catalogue (PDF)