Distribution Single-phase Pole Mount Transformers
Single-phase AC oil filled pole-mount distribution transformers are used where some suburban and rural electricity distribution is by single-phase overhead lines to sites close to consumers. They are also used as trackside power transformers for stepping down the voltage levels for the railway network. The simplest basic tank design used is the rectangular tank configuration with HV outdoor shedded bushings on the tank cover and LV bushings also on the tank cover.
Features & Benefits
- Pole-mounted, single-phase HV/LV.
- Oil Natural Air Natural form of cooling.
- Oil level indicator and LV fusing included.
- Tap changer on the tank cover.
- Fill and drain plugs.
- Outdoor installation.
- High quality, efficiency and reliability.
- Simple design and low noise level.
- Ability to withstand high impulse and short circuit.
- Low power loss and low operation cost.
- Public Distribution Systems
- Rural & Suburban Distribution Systems
- Railway Power Networks
- Capability Rating: 0.63 - 10 kVA
- Primary Voltage: 6 or 10 kV
- Secondary Voltage: 230 V
- Operating Frequency: 50 Hz
Download catalogue (PDF)