Cast Resin Distribution Transformers
Three-phase dry-type cast resin distribution transformers are ideally suited for environments that demand the highest level of safety. Used widely in diverse settings - from office and apartment buildings, to hospitals, underground transport systems, and industrial and off-shore installations.
Features & Benefits
- Pad-mounted, three-phase HV/LV.
- Air Natural form of cooling.
- Windings are vacuum casted with epoxy resin.
- Indoor solutions IP00 (without enclosure) and IP21, IP23 (with enclosure).
- Class F insulation system.
- Thermal sensors and relay included.
- High capacity to support overloads and perturbations.
- High efficiency material and special geometry design to reduce noise emission in the buildings applications.
- High efficiency design, reduced maintenance and installation flexibility in the buldings.
- No fire risk caused by flammable materials.
- No risk of environmental contamination caused by liquid leakages.
- Compact design for indoor and special room or box dimensions combining terminals position flexibility.
- Environmentally friendly recycable.
- Power Distribution
- Small Industrial Solutions
- Data Centers
- Stadiums & Athletic Facilities
- Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Offshore Platforms
- Capability Rating: 100 - 2500 kVA
- Primary Voltage: 6 or 10 kV
- Secondary Voltage: 400 V
- Operating Frequency: 50 Hz
- Vector Group: Yyn0, Dyn11
Download catalogue (PDF)